Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MY AMAZING DAY (ʃƪ◔̯⌣◔̯)

hay blogger!  (๑^▿^๑)づ♥
You know you know i've got my 16th now! ╮(^▽^)╭I'm so happy! because God gave me 16 years to life in this world ;) i can't tell you what that i feeling :') cause i really speechless in this day, all people in my life gave me the best surprise today  (づ⌣ど)"
Just can say BIG THANKS for God, My Parent, My Bestie (o˘з˘)-σ Adella Febriany, My Another Bestie Irene , Hilton , Vionita , Dicky , Rina , Putri , Wandi , Elang and others :') For all of new people in my life, like kko Nueno & kko Froxzy , Thanks! you both crazier brother that ever i have ƪƪ'▿') ('▿'ʃʃ   ahahaa
And for my twitter-pal and facebook-pal , ThankYou for the greetings :') the wishes :') and the blessed ♥
Thanks for the give for my beloved Father :* ({}) Beloved Mother :* ({}) Irene, Hilton, Silvi, and Bg Paganda :')) And BIGTHANKS again for the surprise from Adella + Her boyfriend :))
Now, i've to take my dinner with my beloved little fam :) So, don't go anywhere yaa :p~ i wanna upload some pict, later :D hhe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE IT ?!