Friday, March 16, 2012

Bad day ​(҂ ̄﹏ ̄‎)ҧ

hey blogger -_- i'm not in my good mood rite now :s
today, everything seems like BAD!
its begin when i still layed in my bed, my father called me just for doing something which NOT IMPORTANT!
He ask me to pull his simcard out from his handphone -_- He called me just for that  (˘̶̀ ̯ ˘̶́ ') ;rawrr~
and then , when my parents go to work, I was lazing on my bed. Later, my aunt told me to breakfast, and the big fault is I forget that today is Friday, i ate CHICKEN!
okee, thats not the ending, i still felt something wrong! after took a bath , i wanna practice my make-up art again -_- so i curlying my hair, use some make-up at my face, prepare to take some picture of my self, and ..... #praaakkk~ My father's camera is fall down :| OMG~ what that i must tell to him ? >< it's still can On, but the camera didn't work, it's tell that i must turn off and on it again, i tried to turn on and off , hueeh until 10 times maybe, but, it's still can't work -_- zzz! my mood fall down until VERY BAD :|
and the last, i received a msg from my friend, he told to me that UAS's holiday will be extended till 20th March, and its mean that i must go to school at 21st March -_- arrgghhh ƪ(°͡o°")͡ʃ thats my birthday date, i don't wanna go to school :s 
hmm. i think just that, but it's quite to make my mood is BREAK!  ƪ_(☉▿▿▿▿▿▿☉)_ʃ

2 comments:

  1. nelaaa --" i want background yang kyk gini --" how cannn aaaa :x i can't

    ReplyDelete
  2. Background yg gimanaa ? Like mine ? Akuu itu ambil di tumbl beb u,u

    ReplyDelete

LIKE IT ?!